Website

Be sure to visit our website at www.migisboutique.com

Our Favorite Things

Cupcakes
Strawberry Cake
Momma's dressing
Sweet potatoe casserole
Daddy's homemade ice cream
Anais Anais Perfum (we've worn since 9th grade)

Favorite Books

The Bible
Redeeming Love
Same Kind of Different as Me
any Nicholas Sparks book

Favorite Scripture

Ginger - Jeremiah 29:11

Misti - Romans 8:28

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

because of HIM


Hey friends, I want to introduce you to something that has been on my heart the past few months. I have started a ministry called Because of Him (boH) and the mission is to feed the hungry with the hope of the Lord and fulfill their needs through obedience to Christ’s call to help the least of these.

Since my mission trip to the Dominican Republic, God has put it on my heart to do something. One day while sitting in the carpool lane at my children’s school, I watched as young children came running out of school with clean clothes, big smiles, and backpacks. And that’s when I knew I would find a way to sell cute and affordable back packs to bless others.

Recently, I learned of a ministry in Yucatan Mexico, called the Global Impact Group. I was introduced to Alfonso who lives there serving the Lord through this ministry and the Cancun Life Church. He told me of the great financial needs they had and I knew right away I wanted to help.

The proceeds from the book bags go to help his ministry and reach more people with Christ’s love. I have designed and ordered really cute book bags that will be for sale in December but right now I’m selling t-shirts that are $18.

If you would like to order a shirt please let me know and I will deliver them to you or you can pick them up at MiGi’s. I know times are tough right now, especially during the holidays but I'm asking you to be in prayer for this precious man, his family and his ministry.
To get your t-shirt stop by the MiGi's in Flowood.




To learn more about boH Because of Him visit http://www.bohbackpacks.com/


For more information about the Global Impact Group visit http://www.globalimpactgroup.org/



Please share with your friends!
Because of Him,


Misti Garner

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio